Experienced Employment Law Attorneys Protecting Your Business Concerns
Employers and employees alike count on their business to provide support for their families. Yet often companies are not able to conduct business due to labor law and employment law disputes. Unfortunately, disputes often arise that prove costly for everyone. It is important to have on your side attorneys who understand employment law concerns and what is at stake.
Having been in practice since 1978, the Indiana firm of Dale & Eke has substantial experience resolving business, commercial and corporate law matters. We routinely review and draft noncompete and nondisclosure agreements on behalf of employers. Our lawyers are litigators capable of successfully representing your interests in court or in front of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). We dedicate ourselves to providing the right result for you.
Providing A Wide Variety Of Employment Law Services
Our lawyers provide a wide range of employment law representation for employers and employees concerning:
- Drafting of employment contracts and noncompete agreements
- Review and preparation of employee handbooks and policies concerning sexual harassment, discrimination
- Resolution of employment disputes and breach of contract claims
- Guidance concerning ERISA complaints and employee benefits
- Employer representation in court and the EEOC
- Unemployment compensation claims
- Handling of discrimination and harassment claims
- Litigation prevention strategies
We will support your business by providing personalized and efficient representation. As our goal is to establish a long-term relationship with your business, we always strive to resolve employment issues quickly and cost-effectively. We also make ourselves available to answer all of your questions and concerns. Whether your business is large or small, we will provide a substantial amount of attention to your case.