Contracts are truly the cornerstone of business. The law governing the formation of contracts, enforcement of terms and resolution of disputes is complex. Even relatively simple contracts can give rise to potentially expensive and time-consuming litigation if not properly negotiated and drafted.
The Indiana law firm of Dale & Eke has been protecting and advancing our clients’ rights and interests in contract matters since 1978. Our attorneys offer a level of attention to detail, personal service and proactive counsel in a wide range of contract law matters, including:
- Contract negotiations, drafting and review
- The drafting and interpretation of noncompete and non-disclosure agreements
- General employment contracts and executive compensation agreements
- Leases and other real estate contracts
- Licensing and distribution contracts
- Negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation of contract disputes and breach of contract actions
- The drafting, interpretation and negotiation of health care professional contracts and joint venture agreements
Protect Your Business
You have worked tremendously hard to get your business to the place where it is today. A bad contract has the potential to derail all of your hard work. Enlist our help to ensure your business is protected.
Contact Us To Learn More
As legal practice, our goal is to foster a beneficial long-term relationship with our clients. Our firm offers focused attention to your evolving legal needs and a dedication to results and communication. We invite you to contact the Indianapolis offices of Dale & Eke today to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced corporate law attorney for all of your legal needs for your business.
Call us in Indianapolis at 317-844-7400 or send us an email.