Experienced Legal Counsel For Corporate Transactions In Indiana
As businesses grow and become more successful, their legal needs evolve. Many businesses benefit greatly from legal counsel dedicated to furthering their interests and protecting their rights in a competitive and ever-changing marketplace.
The team at Dale & Eke routinely performs many of the same functions as in-house counsel for small or family businesses and mid-sized corporations for whom having a lawyer on staff is impractical or cost-prohibitive. Practically no business is too small to benefit from comprehensive corporate legal services. Our attorneys offer legal guidance and representation in a full range of corporate law matters and transactions, including:
- Drafting of contracts and resolution of disputes
- The purchase, sale or lease of real estate
- The negotiation and drafting of vendor contracts
- The negotiation and drafting of manufacturer representative agreements
- Exempt securities transactions (such as private placement memorandums and prospectuses that fall within the state and federal securities exemptions)
- Business financing matters and the raising of outside capital
- Business and commercial transactions in general
- Drafting and review of employment contracts, noncompetition agreements, manuals and procedures (including sexual harassment prevention and employment anti-discrimination policies)
- Counsel regarding ERISA compliance and other employee benefit matters
- Employer-side employment law matters in general
- General business litigation representation and litigation prevention strategies
Contact Us To Learn More
As a legal practice, our goal is to foster a beneficial long-term relationship with our clients. Our firm offers focused attention to your evolving legal needs and a dedication to results and communication. We invite you to contact the Indianapolis offices of Dale & Eke today to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced corporate law attorney for all of your legal needs for your business.